Join now - be part of our community!

DSC-HX200V

SOLVED
profile.country.de_DE.title
christopher1947
Visitor

DSC-HX200V

DSC-HX200V, The menu item "HDR Painting" doesn't exist on my camera although this function is described in the manual! I don't really need this function but as I bought it, I'd like to have it. All the other functions such as Toy etc are available. Has anyone an explaination? Does my camera need an update?

Message was edited by: christopher1947

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello christopher1947 - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

First of all, could you double check to see if the mode dial is set to 'P', 'S', 'A' or 'M'? The picture modes will only be available in these four modes. If this has been set, you should be able to see all of the picture mode settings described in the online user guide here.

I think that this feature would have been included with the original camera software. As this is a relatively new model, there are no updates available yet however if new firmware is released in the future it will be available on the official support page here:

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/DSC-HX200V

Thanks,

Simon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello christopher1947 - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

First of all, could you double check to see if the mode dial is set to 'P', 'S', 'A' or 'M'? The picture modes will only be available in these four modes. If this has been set, you should be able to see all of the picture mode settings described in the online user guide here.

I think that this feature would have been included with the original camera software. As this is a relatively new model, there are no updates available yet however if new firmware is released in the future it will be available on the official support page here:

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/DSC-HX200V

Thanks,

Simon

profile.country.de_DE.title
christopher1947
Visitor

Hello Simon,

Thanks a lot, it's simple when you know how!

Happy new year

Chris