Join now - be part of our community!

inquiry

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
svetla12
Visitor

inquiry

I baught a sony digital camera , from PC world , when I opened it there was no USB cable to connect to a PC . how can I request for this cable to be send to me . Pc world told me that they can't help and I have to contact SONY ?

Message was edited by: svetla12

Message was edited by: svetla12

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello svetla12 - welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

Which model of Sony camera have you purchased? The reason that I ask is that sometimes you can pick up a universal USB cable (regular USB on one end and mini USB on the other end) for no more than £2. However, if you particular model of camera requires a special-sized USB lead than it may be a different situation.

If you let me know which camera you have purchased I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello svetla12 - welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

Which model of Sony camera have you purchased? The reason that I ask is that sometimes you can pick up a universal USB cable (regular USB on one end and mini USB on the other end) for no more than £2. However, if you particular model of camera requires a special-sized USB lead than it may be a different situation.

If you let me know which camera you have purchased I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks

Simon