Join now - be part of our community!

My Sony DSCW220 Compact Camera - problems with viewing and deleting photos - help please!

profile.country.GB.title
mogggie

My Sony DSCW220 Compact Camera - problems with viewing and deleting photos - help please!

Have used this for ages and everything works well taking photos but all of a sudden I cannot view what I have taken on the camera without taking out the card and putting it in my PC!

It all went wrong when I took a photo and it showed as having taken 4 shots one after the other, I managed to stop this happening somehow but the settings are hard to understand as I am elderly.

To view my photos I used just to press the little button at bottom of camera which says menu (up) and delete down) then pressed the little silver button next to it and I could scroll thru the photos and delete if I wish.

Now when I press the button down all I get is a list of suggestions about using the camera. I cannot get rid of this list - so where is the original view/delete options? In simple terms please!

Thanks everyone

Gordon

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hi mogggie, take out the batteries for two minutes then try as suggested on the manual page 19 here: https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/res/manuals/4140/41402721M.pdf