Join now - be part of our community!

New member just purchased a DSC RX10m3 and also have a RX100v would like advice on site and forums?

Johnarrgh
Explorer

New member just purchased a DSC RX10m3 and also have a RX100v would like advice on site and forums?

Hi

Just purchased the RX10M3. Looking to this site for help with how to get the best form my camera, settings etc and also on editing software.  I have been just using the raw convertor form a  photoshop elements package to do my editing for the last 6 or 7 years.  I am not that technically minded but willing to try and learn if there are any suggestions. I would also like to try and improve my photography and I think it would be good to be able to post some images for comments and maybe enter some comps, though I don't believe my images will be anywhere close to most on here.  I look forward to meeting other users and gleaning some of your knowledge. 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Sussexwolf
Explorer

Just got an RX10 myself. Stuart James on Youtube is a big fan and has loads of videos, albeit of the M4.  One tip is to push the speed and ISO up if neccesary when using the longer end of the zoom