Join now - be part of our community!

PlayMemories Home Calender

profile.country.GB.title
WarrantX1145
New

PlayMemories Home Calender

Hi, I have recently installed PlayMemories home to my computer and uploaded pictures to it. When I view them through Calender, The pictures are showing up all over the place. I have some showing back as far as 1907 (before I was born) and others have gone into 2023. Is there a way of sorting this out

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.DE.title
darkframe
Expert

Hi @WarrantX1145,

PMH reads the time stamp of the files (part of the EXIF data) and uses that time stamp for the calendar view. If for whatever reason the time stamp contains wrong values like the year 1907 PMH cannot know the correct date. You'd need to alter those false dates manually, I'm afraid.

Cheers

darkframe

Wo kämen wir hin, wenn jeder sagte, wo kämen wir hin und keiner ginge, um zu sehen, wohin wir kämen, wenn wir gingen... (© by Kurt Marti)
profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team
profile.country.DE.title
darkframe
Expert

Hi @HannahEd01,

@HannahEd01  wrote:

Hey, you can edit it on the app itself https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/e-mount-body-ilce-7-series/ilce-7m3/articles/00152041

I'm afraid that it won't be that easy because you cannot alter the date of a picture by means of the printing feature. So if in an image e.g. 01.12.1907 is stored in the EXIF data you'll only be able to tell PMH in which format you'd like the date to be printed but you cannot change it to e.g. 01.12.2007.

Cheers

darkframe

Wo kämen wir hin, wenn jeder sagte, wo kämen wir hin und keiner ginge, um zu sehen, wohin wir kämen, wenn wir gingen... (© by Kurt Marti)