Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-S730 7.2 MP memory issue

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
massivee
Visitor

Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-S730 7.2 MP memory issue

I bought used sony cybershot dsc-s730 7.2 mp Camera. When i switch on it say's NO MEMORY SPACE IN INTERNAL MEMORY AND with memry stick duo it say NO MEMORY SPACE IN MEMORY STICK. I  am new with this camera, On iternet some people say format both memories, Please help me with simple step  by step way.

Regards

massivee

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mick2011
New

HI massivee, welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

To reformat both internal and removable memory, you need to access the Setup menu:

Press the Menu button on the camera, then press the right arrow near the Control button to browse the Setup items.

For the memory stick:

when you locate the Format item, select OK and press the Control button, then OK again when you see the alert warning you that all data will be erased.

For the internal memory:

In order to reformat the internal memory, you must first remove the memory stick. The procedure is then the same as formatting the memory stick above.

You can download an instruction manual for the camera using the link below, which has illustrated instructions for accessing the Setup menu (page 48) and a reformatting guide (page 51)

http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/3281190111.pdf

Hope that helps :thinking:

Mick

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Mick2011
New

HI massivee, welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

To reformat both internal and removable memory, you need to access the Setup menu:

Press the Menu button on the camera, then press the right arrow near the Control button to browse the Setup items.

For the memory stick:

when you locate the Format item, select OK and press the Control button, then OK again when you see the alert warning you that all data will be erased.

For the internal memory:

In order to reformat the internal memory, you must first remove the memory stick. The procedure is then the same as formatting the memory stick above.

You can download an instruction manual for the camera using the link below, which has illustrated instructions for accessing the Setup menu (page 48) and a reformatting guide (page 51)

http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/3281190111.pdf

Hope that helps :thinking:

Mick