Join now - be part of our community!

Sony CyberShot DSC-WX350

profile.country.GB.title
charliebates872
New

Sony CyberShot DSC-WX350

Hi. New to the forum. I'm having quite an unusual problem with my CyberShot DSC-WX350. When I'm taking a photo or video the image on the screen "flicks" up and down. I can hear a type of click coming from the lens/zoom area of the camera as the image flicks up and down. It flicks up and down every 2 or 3 seconds. I've reinitialized the software but no change. It feels more like a hardware problem. I sometimes get an E:62:11 error code but not all the time, though this is to do with the zoom being pushed in and that's not the problem. The problem happens in both photograph and video modes. There have been no recent drops or bangs to the camera - it just suddenly started. My husband took the camera apart to see if there were any obvious loose cables or bits but nothing obvious. I've had the camera over 2 years so not under warranty. Our "theory" is that the camera might somehow being flicking from landscape to portrait mode, hence the "flick" up and down on the screen. Could it be a gyroscope issue?

So I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or prior experience of this problem? Any ideas much appreciated. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

It might be best to contact Sony support here.

Let us know hoe it goes.

Best wishes,

M