Join now - be part of our community!

Sony DSC-HX5V Info

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Prit4u
Explorer

Sony DSC-HX5V Info

Hello to everyone, Actually i have just bought Sony HX5V camera and its  really a great deal. But i have question, tht sometime when i movie  camera speedily from dark light to bright light or bright light to dark  light without zoom (1X) then sometimes sound comin from camera lens like  "click" (i think its autofocusin) only at Camera mode, but its wont  happen in Movie mode. and also its wont happen at night time. Is this  normal?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.fi_FI.title
T.hawk
Visitor

It's normal for the camera. it is just the aperture that is auto-switching to adapt to the amount of light. so no need to worry:smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Prit4u
Explorer

Please someone familer with this camera let me know, Like now noise from cemera lens keep comin now even when i hold camera and walkin on road then also 'click - click' noise is keep comin from camera and also LCD screen flashes. Even sometimes really annoyin to takin photos.

len_gurney
Visitor

HELLO

I have had my HX5V for about 6 weeeks and have not heard any such noise from it. I would suggest that you take it to your nearest Sonly service centre and see if it has a fault, that is unless anyone else knows different?

Len Gurney

Liverpool, England

profile.country.fi_FI.title
T.hawk
Visitor

It's normal for the camera. it is just the aperture that is auto-switching to adapt to the amount of light. so no need to worry:smileyhappy: