Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Summer Cashback

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
geoff.comley
New

Sony Summer Cashback

Hi, I purchased my rx100m3 exactly 30 days ago and went onto google to search for the cashback link in sony. Whenyou click the link for summer cashbak it come up with a page not found on the Sony site. I was told the claim dates run until 2nd November. I would appreciate if you could explain how I can do this online please. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @geoff.comley and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

The details of how to claim cashback are Here

The claim page starts Here

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @geoff.comley and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

The details of how to claim cashback are Here

The claim page starts Here

Hope this helps.

Hi @jumpsuit,

I am also currently attempting to claim cashback and struggling to find the claims form. The link you attached in your reply appears to lead to an error page, is this likely a temporary issue?

Kind regards,

Finn

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @finnelliott and welcome to the Community too! :slight_smile:

Which link gives the error?  Both are working fine for me, although you may have to login

again for the second link.

When I click the second link I get this:

2018-09-12_13-39-58.jpgfollowed by this page when you click claim:

2018-09-12_13-42-47.jpg

What browser are you using just out of interest?

profile.country.GB.title
geoff.comley
New

Hi! Thank you for your reply. The link now works, thank you again! But now when I fill in the details and click 'submit' the next page says 'Oops, something went wrong' on the sony page. I clicked back and then forward on my browser and it said the claim has been submitted and I can't do it again. Which is a good thing, but then I haven't had the email confirmation with the I.D code. How lng does this usually take to come through do you think?

Thanks

Geoff

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi again @geoff.comley

Apologies for the late reply,

have you had the confirmation email?

been having the same issue, tried a week or so back and now suddenly I can only claim cashback from purchases from the 10th of October?

Is there anyone I can contact in order to process the cashback, I have proof of purchase.