Join now - be part of our community!

Sony want to lose all customers?

profile.country.en_SE.title
bjholmg
Visitor

Sony want to lose all customers?

Sony do misstake after misstake, is Sony so eager to loose everything? Whats the goal? To run the company totally to the bottom?

When I read SOny produly announced they will not release DSC-TX200V in Europe, its so clear that Sony have lost all touch with markets and customers. Design is an area where sony have lost all sense. After a series of epic failrue, blu-ray have been misstreated so its long over, noone is intrested anymore. 3D, move, the extremely absurd product lines with all models in each segment, TVs, cameras, recivers. Totally confusing. The announcements of PS4, that Sony dont support second hand games, yes, thats a good way to make sure all gamers mass emmigrate to other platforms.

And lastly... How can someone that is involved in designing sony´s website, dont opoen there eyes and see this is one of the worst web sistes probably ever designed... ?

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.en_GB.title
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello bjholmg - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

Thanks for your comments. Whilst I cannot really give any specific answers about the points that you have made, I can assure you that various Sony employees do read these forums on a regular basis from all sectors and departments so your opinions won't go unnoticed.

Thanks,

Simon

dikryl
Visitor

"When I read SOny produly announced they will not release DSC-TX200V in Europe, its so clear that Sony have lost all touch with markets and customers. Design is an area where sony have lost all sense."

I think there is a market for everything sony makes. you may not like the tx200v but others will..

Eric.D
Explorer

I read that the other way. BJholmg in Sweden can't buy a TX200V, but s/he would really like to!

ansmyli43
Visitor

Could not agree more. Sony you really have to get your act together and release the TX200V in to the UK.. I know so many people that all want a nice slim camera but they are nowhere to be seen!

Please let us know when you will release it in Europe.

Thanks