Join now - be part of our community!

Timelapse in RX100

profile.country.ru_RU.title
redfox_r
Visitor

Timelapse in RX100

Hello!

Will Sony implement timelapse in RX100 in any new firmware?

Sad to don't have it in a such advanced hi-end camera :slight_frown:

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.en_GB.title
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello redfox_r - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

I don't know if this is something that is in the pipeline but any releases for this camera model will be published on the official support page which can be found here:

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/DSC-RX100/updates

Thanks,

Simon

redfox_r
Visitor

Thank you, Simon!

Is there any thread which Sony developers read to place this proposal? Maybe some wishlist for new firmware updates or improvements?

Alex

blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello again :slight_smile:

As far as I am aware, developers at Sony often read all areas of the forums so your comments here should be noted at some point.

Thanks,

Simon

profile.country.de_DE.title
cmosse
Contributor

Search for "TempusALL"

it is a mechanical intervalometer which should support RX100. As the RX100 does not support any classical remote control (IR or cable) this is the only solution

redfox_r
Visitor

Yep, I thought something like this too.

But extra $150+shipping? While competitors like "Nikon 1" already have it :slight_frown:

It's not so difficult to add another drive mode, isn't it? But it would be much more fun with the camera, and another colorful feature to advertise :wink:

(of course, if you have some Light... in the ...room :smileylol:)

profile.country.fr_FR.title
bertram39
Visitor

I thought too, to buy a Tempus All Mechanical but it's too expensive. i'm sure that it's not so difficult to install this function in a new firmware !

So I pray Sony Developpers to add timelapse for Rx100....Pleeeeaaase !

blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello bertram39 - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

All I can really say (aside from the alternative suggestion from cmosse which would be the best solution in the circumstances) is that Sony developers to read these forums on a regular basis and so any feedback that you leave here will be taken into consideration in the future.

Thanks,

Simon