Join now - be part of our community!

voice controlled camera?

profile.country.GB.title
bee4bee
New

voice controlled camera?

does anyone know of a camera that can be controlled by voice?  Ideally with a decent zoom, touch screen and easy wireless transfer to a cloud [eg Google photos]  does such a camera exist? Sony or any other brand?/

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @bee4bee,

there are certain action cams which you can at least start and stop the recording with your voice, but no camcorder with zoom and other professional features allows that.

- Nic

profile.country.GB.title
cheddarman

pluto-trigger_2000x.pngThis is the THIRD time I have tried to respond to this post but they just don't appear!!!

Look up "Pluto Trigger", it may help you.

profile.country.GB.title
bee4bee
New

thnx for ur reply [and perseverance].  i'll look it up.

i'm looking for a voice controlled camera as i have extremely limited dexterity - i am unable to operate buttons, dials and any other fiddly controls. currently i'm using a samsung galaxy camera, which  can be controlled by voice [zoom in/out, capture, take a video], it has a touchscreen and, being android-based, automatically backs up photos to google photos.  it also has 21x optical zoom.  however, it was released in 2012, the version of android is obsolete, every 2 weeks i have to restore the factory settings.  i'm looking for a replacement, but have drawn a blank so far.  a friend told me they'd seen a sony camera that has voice commands, but with the pandemic it's impossible to check it out in stores 😞

profile.country.GB.title
cheddarman

Ah now I understand. I'll join your search and let you know if I find anything for you.

Keep safe

profile.country.GB.title
cheddarman