Join now - be part of our community!

Can't get books to go into Library

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
queenofpuddings
Visitor

Can't get books to go into Library

Hi there - I've been trying to download my first ebook but with no success. I get as far as the book downloading to my computer. I click on the Option which says to Open the book with Reader Library (default). The next thing is the Reader Library comes up on the screen but on the Computer page (from the menu at the left side of the Reader, ie where it goes Library,Status, Ebook sotre etc) and I see the first page of the book. However, when I go up to Library and Status there is nothing there.

How do I get the download to go onto the Library?

I'm not at all techy minded - and I'd hoped it would just go in automatically. Any help would be most appreciated.

In case it is of any relevance I have Norton 360 and my computer is Windows XP.

thanks

Message was edited by: queenofpuddings

20 REPLIES 20
profile.country.en_GB.title
carpetmojo

A pleasure Queen Pud - & I lashed out on a cover with light from W'stones.

When I realised I seemed to have the book thing sorted, they were the only place in miles I could splash out on a treat - IMMEDIATELY !

And, if you're lucky and have a branch nearish, Poundland sell a neoprene pocket for iPads, netbooks etc.. in classy black or not quite so classy red ,that is the perfect size folded over, for " everyday " use, and not so bulky.!  £1  a  definite bargain.:smileyhappy: