Join now - be part of our community!

Device authorization issue when trying to borrow library ebooks

Device authorization issue when trying to borrow library ebooks

Hi folks,

The device: Sony PRS-T1

Firmware: 1.0.07.05070

Adobe Reader for PC vs: 2.4.01.10241

Problem: unable to get device authorized for Adobe DRM content.

In the settings section of the T1---selecting about-->Device information---it says that the device is not Adobe DRM content authorized. However, both my PC and the T1 were Adobe registered under one email address. In the Reader for PC software, the device is recognized as authorized. I used the Reader for PC software to try deauthorizing the device, and then re-autorizing it to solve the problem. This seemed to work as the T1 is still recognized by Reader for PC, and syncs fine. However, in the T1 settings menu (in About, then Device information), the T1 is still not yet authorized for Adobe DRM content.

When I try to get into Library in order to borrow library ebooks, the following error message confirms a lack of authorization:

[[Confirmation: 

The device is not yet authorized. Please authorize your device using the supplied Reader software. You can install Reader software by launching the installer (stored on teh Reader). For details, refer to the device User Guide. After the installation, conect the device to your comptuer via USB and follow the on-screen instructions ot authorize the device. For details, refer to the Reader software ''help'' menu.]]

Would anybody be willing to help me fix this issue,,

Kind regards,

Liz.

0 REPLIES 0