Join now - be part of our community!

freeze in sleep mode

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
mhmtkrkl
Visitor

freeze in sleep mode

Hi, ı have recently bought an e reader prs-t1 I ve been using ıt for two days. iits battery was fulled. but when ı left ıt in sleep mode. ihave never achieved to open it again. Still ı see the' push the power button to wake up' on the screen. ı reset it but doesnt work. what should ı do. pls help me !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
carpetmojo

I presume you haven't got a lot of content on the device , so it might be an idea to try a hard reset (see

manual) - I assume you did a soft reset ?

With a hard re-set, you lose all content on the device. If you can back any up, or can find the original downloads - they'll be there somewhere ! - you can then re-install.

If no luck after that, contact Sony support - unless anyone comes up with the answer here.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
carpetmojo

I presume you haven't got a lot of content on the device , so it might be an idea to try a hard reset (see

manual) - I assume you did a soft reset ?

With a hard re-set, you lose all content on the device. If you can back any up, or can find the original downloads - they'll be there somewhere ! - you can then re-install.

If no luck after that, contact Sony support - unless anyone comes up with the answer here.