Join now - be part of our community!

Help - Missing Jun-ichi Nagahara music

SOLVED
Jovan1982
Explorer

Help - Missing Jun-ichi Nagahara music

I mistakenly delete all files from my PRS - 650 . I don't know how to find music files that come with ereader. Jun-ichi Nagahara - Sleepy time - Moonflower ; Waltz for Eddie - Soundtracs for life. I can't find CD that is come with this product if it came at all. I will buy his CD but i can't find it on internet. If someone can upload this files on internet that anyone can download. Thanks for help in advance.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

if you still need these files, I can provide you with a download link from my Dropbox. I am trying to revitalize my PRS-600 right now and have seen these files on internal memory. Seems battery has been overdiscarged, but internal memory is still accessible via the USB.

Best regards,

Blaz

P.S.

Files can be also found on the Internet: https://archive.org/details/Jun-ichiNagahara-SleepyTime

View solution in original post

Hi, 

Don't mentione it; really nice that you also appreciate such "simple" things as this light music. Here, fresh of my old PRS-600:

SleepyTime.mp3

WaltzForEddie.mp3

I had to fiddle a bit with PRS-600 since it hasn't been used for some time and I tought battery (LiPo) volatge got bellow minimum discgarge voltage, probably did. Left it overning but it would only turn on if I did hard reset. Strange.

Reflashed with PRS+ firmware, it was a bit of hassle, but now everything seems to work.

Yeah, Sony eReaders are sometimes a nervewrecking devices... Some issues also with PRS-T1. It turns out that often there is problem with internal memory (NAND FLASH) corruption and it helps to reflash (in PRS-T1 I had to get the file system image from another PRS-T1). 

Still, I like these devices and will sometimes read from them just for the old time sake. I do have Kindle PW2 but I will argue that Amazon did much harm to book market by making everything so generic. Sony had style, you can tell buy those old tunes :wink:

Have a lot of nice reading and a pleasant weekend.

Blaz

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

if you still need these files, I can provide you with a download link from my Dropbox. I am trying to revitalize my PRS-600 right now and have seen these files on internal memory. Seems battery has been overdiscarged, but internal memory is still accessible via the USB.

Best regards,

Blaz

P.S.

Files can be also found on the Internet: https://archive.org/details/Jun-ichiNagahara-SleepyTime

Jovan1982
Explorer

Thanks very much man. You are awesome. :slight_smile:

I also had problem with battery. Used not official charger and burned it. I had to buy a new battery. :slight_smile:

Download Sleepy time but cant find Waltz for Eddie. You said that can provide me with download link from your Dropbox. How that works. If you have to put that link to be seen publicly that can be dangerous. Dont bother.

Hi, 

Don't mentione it; really nice that you also appreciate such "simple" things as this light music. Here, fresh of my old PRS-600:

SleepyTime.mp3

WaltzForEddie.mp3

I had to fiddle a bit with PRS-600 since it hasn't been used for some time and I tought battery (LiPo) volatge got bellow minimum discgarge voltage, probably did. Left it overning but it would only turn on if I did hard reset. Strange.

Reflashed with PRS+ firmware, it was a bit of hassle, but now everything seems to work.

Yeah, Sony eReaders are sometimes a nervewrecking devices... Some issues also with PRS-T1. It turns out that often there is problem with internal memory (NAND FLASH) corruption and it helps to reflash (in PRS-T1 I had to get the file system image from another PRS-T1). 

Still, I like these devices and will sometimes read from them just for the old time sake. I do have Kindle PW2 but I will argue that Amazon did much harm to book market by making everything so generic. Sony had style, you can tell buy those old tunes :wink:

Have a lot of nice reading and a pleasant weekend.

Blaz

Jovan1982
Explorer

Thanks again. Now i think is better to erase this public links to your cloud.

All the best.  Jovan