Join now - be part of our community!

how do i delete a faulty book (will not download content) from sony reader library.thanks .gwyn.

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Rempop11
Explorer

how do i delete a faulty book (will not download content) from sony reader library.thanks .gwyn.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi again Gwyn,

Could you please try updating your 'Library' software to 'Reader for PC', and see if this takes care of the issue? You can find the download link here: http://bit.ly/2iDA8u2.

Please let us know how you get on, and if you have any further queries please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Owen

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi Gwyn,

Could you please let us know which model of Sony Reader you have?

Thanks,

Owen

profile.country.GB.title
Rempop11
Explorer

Hi Owen, Thanks for your reply. My reader is prst1,which I love,but my problem is with thereader library which sometimes does not respond.I borrow books from the library which has woorked reasonably well for years.I also buy books from kobo which has sometimes caused some problems.My latest problem is stuart mcbrides new book which downloaded a picture of the book only.When I click on it a message comes up "unable to download content" Kobo support have tried to help but no luck.I hope you can help.Im afraid Im not very computer literate,(Im 74) Thanks again.Gwyn. 

profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Thanks for getting back to u, Gwyn. We're going to pass all the details you've given us over to our Customer Support team, and we'll be back in touch with a response for you soon.

Owen

profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi again Gwyn,

Could you please try following the steps outlined in the Help Guide here:

helpguide.sony.net/gbmig/42886131/v1/eng/contents/06/01/01/01.html

If the issue remains, please let us know what happens when you try to delete the file.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Owen

profile.country.GB.title
Rempop11
Explorer

Hi, I can’t seem to get across that my problem is with the Sony reader LIBRARY.not the reader..thanks gwyn.

profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi again Gwyn,

Could you please try updating your 'Library' software to 'Reader for PC', and see if this takes care of the issue? You can find the download link here: http://bit.ly/2iDA8u2.

Please let us know how you get on, and if you have any further queries please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Owen

profile.country.GB.title
Rempop11
Explorer

Thanks Owen,I appreciate your help.gwyn.