Join now - be part of our community!

Missing Power Management Function-SVE1512C6EW

profile.country.GR.title
kostanfouk
New

Missing Power Management Function-SVE1512C6EW

Hello everyone!

Few months ago I had my hard disc replaced and my Windows 8 reinstalled. When I got it back from the technician and started using it it seemed to be working perfectly, but soon there appeared to be problems with the power management drives which, after a second technician's check, do not seem to be installed. The first technician said it was all installed properly and that possibly I might have downloaded an app which has disabled these drives.  I was then adviced to dowload the drives on Sony's website. No matter how much effort I've put into searching, I haven't been able to find my computer model ( SONY VAIO-SVE151J11M) or computer product SVE1512C6EW. From what I can see in chats more users have not been able to find this product and also it is not on any of the lists on esupport.sony.com. I have been told that the only solution would be to take it to the technician (ONCE AGAIN) in order to reinstall tha Windows. As I have already spent lots of money for this computer, I'd rather find a solution myself instead of paying again in such a short period of time. I was wondring if any of you knows any other computer model whose drives could be used for my my own as well. Any advice or suggestions would be really appreciated .

Many thanks!!

0 REPLIES 0