Join now - be part of our community!

My E-Reader PRS-T2 Content Application is down!

SOLVED
profile.country.tr_TR.title
Sasan_Haqiqatjoo
Visitor

My E-Reader PRS-T2 Content Application is down!

To make a long story short, I used the cable and conneted my e-reader to my pc and transfered some files, I mean books, to the reader. But when I disconnected the reader, I saw a message that "CONTENT APPLICATION IS STOPPED UNEXPECTEDLY, PLEASE TRY LATER" (something like this). I RESET it and it doesn't work. I changed the memory and it doesn't work. What should I do NOW guys?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
carpetmojo

Did you either get a message on-screen either on device or PC saying it was safe to dis-connect, or did you use the "safely remove portable device" feature in Windows ?

With either of these, it should have been OK.

If you still have your books in a library on your PC as downloads, you could try installing Calibre (free, and excellent) and transferring them over into the calibre library, and then into the Sony . Calibre automatically recognises most readers, and all Sonys, so no set-up hassles.

Worth a try.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
carpetmojo

Did you either get a message on-screen either on device or PC saying it was safe to dis-connect, or did you use the "safely remove portable device" feature in Windows ?

With either of these, it should have been OK.

If you still have your books in a library on your PC as downloads, you could try installing Calibre (free, and excellent) and transferring them over into the calibre library, and then into the Sony . Calibre automatically recognises most readers, and all Sonys, so no set-up hassles.

Worth a try.