Join now - be part of our community!

Problem with PRS-505

profile.country.en_IE.title
cltunis
Visitor

Problem with PRS-505

I have a PRS-505 ereader and my sons have downloaded some books for me. Problem is although I am using the software, it no longer 'sees' my ereader in Adobe digital library. When I look at what's on the ereader in documents on the computer all my books are there, and could be read on the computer whilst the ereader is connected to it, but when i disconnect the ereader some titles are listed in the titles headings but there's only page 1 - nothing else. It is driving me crazy! I tend to go mad and get all the titles for a particular author and this has happened twice now. Please help. I don't want to read the books on the computer!

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
carpetmojo

505 experts needed here , I don't know if the reset feature is the same as the x50 or T1, which sounds worth a crack.

See your P.M's.

profile.country.en_GB.title
mitaylo7580
New

Try using Sony's Reader Library software. It should have been on a disk including in the box with the reader. Once installed check for updates and install the lastest version. Don't install the new software if it asks you as its designed for newer models that the 505.

I find its easier to use than Adobe Digital Additions.