Join now - be part of our community!

Reader store keeps crashing!

profile.country.en_GB.title
george-william
Visitor

Reader store keeps crashing!

First, to complain that there is no reader store. Second, that it has so few books that I would be interested in buying. Thirdly, that of the three times I have had a look at it, it crashes shortly after getting on. My user experience with the T1 from sony and its reader store are at the very bottom of the "poor customer satisfaction" survey. They did not offer special offers after the minimum six months that I have waited for the store to be  up and running. What I had in mind for the T1, at home and abroad, will not now be possible. I may have to buy a kindle. And I do not consider the kindle good technology, but the reader store has what I want. This explains sony's poor finance statement this week. How a poor technology company treats its customers.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
carpetmojo

You have complaints about one aspect of the T1, the Reader Store.

If you are unhappy with it, buy from other on-line stores. They are all just shops, you know. They all offer special offers. You can able to buy home and away just the same.

Because of all the sources of ebooks available in the world that can be d/loaded onto the T1, including the millions of free sites, (legal of course) - I wouldn't worry.

And if you don't like the kindle technology, or, like many of us , don't like the Amazon market stratagy (monopoly ) why on earth buy it :thinking:

I bought my first Sony for the reader, I too didn't like the kindle, and I still think the latest, the T1, is better.

I'll buymy books  from anywhere.

So in fact it's a good technology company :slight_smile:

Now the software aspects ......... but that's not what you said :wink: