Join now - be part of our community!

reader t3

jolijo
New

reader t3

Hi!

Anybody knows when is gonna be in the shops the new reader (T3)? I´ve heard october, but any more especific date? 

On the other hand, I´ve also heard that with the new reader, we can write directly on the screen, making side notes and even notes over some word or line without doing a note appart from the text. And what´s  more, you can print this notes if you want. Am I right?

If this is right, why this new feature does not appear as an important item to be considered in the online page? 

Finally, do you Know if it is possible to buy the new Reader within the Sony shop online?

Every little issue about this T3 will be wellcome. 

Thanks everybody. 

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@jolijo wrote:

Hi!

Anybody knows when is gonna be in the shops the new reader (T3)? I´ve heard october, but any more especific date? 

Finally, do you Know if it is possible to buy the new Reader within the Sony shop online?

Hi jolijo,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

I can not find any specific release date for the PRS-T3 but I thought, like you, October, maybe the Sony online store or your local retailer may be able to give a more accurate date..:smileyquestion:

I would have thought it should be available from the Sony online store once released as all previous models have been..

@jolijo wrote:

On the other hand, I´ve also heard that with the new reader, we can write directly on the screen, making side notes and even notes over some word or line without doing a note appart from the text. And what´s  more, you can print this notes if you want. Am I right?

If this is right, why this new feature does not appear as an important item to be considered in the online page? 

According to the manual you can write notes, see excerpt below..

T3 note.JPG

Not sure if it's of use to you but here is a link were you can download T3 user i-manual should you want to have a read throught prior to purchase..:smileywink: