Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Reader Store, going live date?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
ace365
Visitor

Sony Reader Store, going live date?

Can anyone help?

I have a simple question....when will the Sony Reader Store go live? I am well aware that I can access it through my PC...download a book...and then hook it up to my PRS-T1 reader and download it. But, the whole reason that I bought this ereader, was so that I could download books on the move...including periodical publications without the need to lug my lap top around with me.

Sony...I have telephoned customer services three times, I have visted two of your Sony stores...So far, no one can provide a date when this will your Reader Store will be fully functional. This was not explained when I purchased the PRS-T1, nor is it anywhere on your website.

Please keep your customers up to date and publish the date on your website when the Sony Reader Store will be live.

In the mean time, anyone have any ideas on the live date??? or should I give up, return it, and go for the Kindle?

21 REPLIES 21
nickyhunt
Visitor

We have had the same problem, purchased the PRS-T1 to be able to download through wifi sony reader store. We were not told that this was not up and running.

I have a kindle myself, if I was you I would return it and but a kindle, so much easier to use and download books.

carpetmojo

NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :laughing: