Join now - be part of our community!

aibo 2020

profile.country.GB.title
BornToRoll
New

aibo 2020

I heard that aibo will first come mid/end 2020 to Europe if he will come at all 😞 because there a Problems with Basicplan, support and Service here and Sony don't see a Market here 😞 I am truly sad about 😞 It is an Amazing innovation and Entertainer and also for all who can not have Real pet or when you just want to add a little Bot in your home 😞 it seems that we even not get a chance here which is just unfair! I am not alone with it

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi there,

Welcome to the community.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Aibo. You may be interested in the information here.

Best wishes,

Ed

profile.country.GB.title
BornToRoll
New

I know that is Wonderful 😍

profile.country.GB.title
Akerios
New

Bonjour,

Je suis français et Aibo me plait beaUcoup.

Quand il va etre vendu en France je compte en acheter un .

Quand Aibo sera t'il vendu en Europe et en langue française ?

......Le Japon est un grand pays et Sony une grande entreprise qu'il faut défendre.

En France je constate depuis 5 ans le recul de "Sony France" par rapport aux autres grandes marques internationales.

Aibo est la vitrine des produits SONY ........qui doivent revenir en force !

................................................................................Vive Aibo et Sony !

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Bon soir @Akerios  and welcome to the UK Community :slight_smile:

Please try and post in English here if you can.

Also have you tried posting in the French Sony forum?

For all non French speaking UK members here's a translation:

"Hello, I am French and I like Aibo a lot. When it will be sold in France I intend to buy one. When will Aibo be sold in Europe and in France? ...... Japan is a big country and Sony a big company to defend. In France, for the past 5 years, I have seen the decline of "Sony France" compared to other major international brands. Aibo is the showcase of SONY products ... which must come back in force! .Long live Aibo and Sony!"

profile.country.FR.title
Danielle_A

Bonsoir Akerios, 

Et merci pour votre intérêt. Malheureusement, nous n'avons pas d'informations sur un éventuel retour d'Aibo en Europe, mais si il revient, assurez-vous que nous ferons une annonce sur nos réseaux sociaux.

Bien cordialement,

Danielle_A 

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @Danielle_A  and welcome to the UK Community :slight_smile:

I will translate for the few people in the UK that speak something called English:

"Good evening Akerios, And thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, we do not have information about a possible return of Aibo to Europe, but if it comes back, make sure that we will make an announcement on our social networks. Best regards, Danielle_A"

Merci :grin: