Join now - be part of our community!

Car Recommendations...

profile.country.en_GB.title
faithx

Car Recommendations...

It’s that time again, when I need to start thinking about my next car.

So let me know what your recommendations are and why?  Was hoping to get to the Motor Show in Geneva, but looks like it’s not gona happen now :slight_frown:

So I usually take about 6 months to do my research, look at what’s coming out new and of course get some test driving in before I finally place my order.

22 REPLIES 22
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

I may have found the perfect car for you Faith....

faith

Rich:smileygrin:

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hahaha, yes that looks perfect Rich, even has a flashing warning light for when you're running late..:smileylaugh:

faithx

hahahaha, thanks Rich, it would certainly stand out lol Next time I want to look like I'm driving a marshmallow, I know where to come.

To be fair though, I have many years ago experience the "joy" of driving a single Reliant Robin. Didn't quite do it for me, but was fun throwing it around :cool: and it wasn't pink, a sort of snotty green if I remember rightly.

Anyway, the brochure for the Toyota GT 86 arrived this morning and I think I'm in love :heart_eyes:

faithx

Thalamus. wrote:

Hahaha, yes that looks perfect Rich, even has a flashing warning light for when you're running late..

Me? running late? never!

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

faithx wrote:

Anyway, the brochure for the Toyota GT 86 arrived this morning and I think I'm in love

And I thought what we had would last forever. :heart_eyes:

Does that mean I will have to remove the Rich/Faith sticker from the windscreen of my Robin?:smileysad:

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
faithx

Maybe Rich/Thal would be more fitting :dizzy:

Ok, I've had a chance to have a good look now, and I need to test drive!!!!!

faithx

So, yes I am still looking at what to get for my next car, but my criteria has changed slightly.

Went and bought a car with 4 seats at the weekend, which can now be used if extra seats are required.

Therefore, whereas before I said I needed a car that was at least a +2, I can now open it up to include 2 seater cars.

However, a lot of 2 seaters are very puffy, eg, MX5 (hair dressers car).  So it would still have to be a kick ass car :cool:

faithx

wow, has it been this long since I started looking at cars :anguished:

Anyway, am taking the Toyota GT86 out for a spin on Monday, so if I like, which I have a sneaky feeling I will, will hopefully get it ordered for the beginning of March.

Defo will have to go for the orange, and the sales guy is already trying to talk me into the satellite navigation system, we shall see :cool:

faithx

So, just to finish the story, ordered her and she arrived on Thursday :cool:

280213 (37)a.jpg

280213 (36)a.jpg

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

I still think this suits you better. It’s practical, will slow you down and is certainly the right colour 😉

faith

Rich :smileynaughty:

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat