Join now - be part of our community!

Cashback application problem

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Stephen2000
Explorer

Cashback application problem

I have been trying to apply for my Cashback of £100 for the Sony RX100 MK 3 Kit, however when l get to the step that asks me to upload my Invoice which l assume that a VAT receipt would be sufficient it comes up with an error message on the top right of the website stating that only pdf, png or jpeg files can be uploaded.

The same issue with uploading the photo of the serial number?

I have tried different browsers with no success keep getting the same error message, can anyone shed any light on this problem, and or have a solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Vanilla_
Contributor

Hi Stephen2000,

What are the formats of these files? You can easily convert the format of the files you're uploading to PDF, PNG or JPEG or jpeg

Regards

Vanilla_

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi Stephen,

Welcome to the community.

We'll look into this and update this thread when we have more information.

Meanwhile, maybe some of our members can offer you some advice.

Best wishes,

Ed

profile.country.GB.title
Vanilla_
Contributor

Hi Stephen2000,

What are the formats of these files? You can easily convert the format of the files you're uploading to PDF, PNG or JPEG or jpeg

Regards

Vanilla_

profile.country.GB.title
Stephen2000
Explorer

I have managed to upload the photos of my VAT receipt and serial number.  The solution was to  convert the photos to pdf and they upload with no problems.

I got email from sony customer support stating the documents/photos uploaded satisfied their terms and conditons for the Cashback and that l would receive it within 28 days.  I got this email on the 7 October.  I was provided with a Claim ID to keep track of the Cashback claim, however, when I enter the claim ID I get a message stating it is a invalid claim?  So l am not sure if the claim has been processed correctly?