Join now - be part of our community!

CEo contact details required

profile.country.GB.title
tomachas

CEo contact details required

Hello,

I have ongoing issue with Sonyxperia repair centre that has not been dealt with , ignored and neglected. Twitter din not helped either. I need CEO contact details to take this matter further in hope this kind of carelessness and incompetence can be addressed at last. 

Thanks,

Tomas

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Tomas, sorry to hear you are having an issue with the repair centre. However, sharing personal contact details is prohibited in this community. That includes contact details of people inside the organisation. This is the Community of Sony Electronics by the way, and not that of Sony Mobile, which can be found here. I would advise you to fill out this contact form to contact Xperia Care so you can ask them to inform you about the complaint procedure and if you can be contacted by a senior. Good luck.

profile.country.GB.title
JasonPJI

These details would be a matter of public record if sony were a reputable company. 

Only fraudsters do not want to be contactable! 

profile.country.GB.title
tomachas

Spot on Jason. Every reputable company have they key representatives contact details. These people also have they acoount on socoal media. Sony does not have any. Blank page. If you have nothing to hide you do have your self available.