tweety2b
Ex Commander (Was always on)

You can see announced byproducts here: www.Sony.co.UK/ces2014 😉
Nico Henderijckx
(ex-Sony employee - fanboy forever)
profile.country.en_GB.title
StartTheCar
Contributor

ILCE-5000 and the new Action Cam are where its at for me.  Very strong group of products, can't wait to get hands-on!

L

StartTheCar
Contributor

We will share all the pictures, videos and articles from the event here (as good a place as any) starting with the Sony US flickr stream

Want to know more about the new products?  Try here.

Please feel free to add your thoughts, feedback and any Sony CES content you have found.

Thanks

Lee

11813157063_bee8398332_b.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was impressed at this years line up on the whole with a large range of models of TV's.  A close relationship with Netflix is a good thing too, as Lovefilm seems to have dropped the ball and are now playing catchup. 

With all the new kit coming, I guess the detail is in the specs.

I do have concerns over the Lifelog.  Based on the assumption that this information is uploaded to a central system - I have major privacy and security concerns over this.  Orwelean Society and all.  Personally I think this needs addressing, as well as who owns that data and under what nations duristiction.  Can law enforcement/government access this information?  Any time I visit Bristols Cabot Circus - phone gets switched off due to mobile tracking used.  So yes, interesting concept in a time of Snowden revelations :slight_smile:

Oh, forgot to mention : the camera mount for the dog.  I gets thats a lot of footage of dogs sniffing each other :laughing:

profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

I like the look of the BDV-N9200W

BDV-N9200W Sony PR.jpg

due to the fact that it has four tallboys but looking at the Systems with Blu-ray Disc products page it does not look like it's going to be available, only the BDV-N7200W is listed, but it's early days.

BDV-N7200W Sony PR.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Talking about the BDV-N7200W, I was just looking at the specs.  Im not sure if im being dumb here, but the specs to me look a little confusing.  Highlighted in red: 

BDV-N7200W.jpg

"NO" What?

tweety2b
Ex Commander (Was always on)

My gut feeling says the specs are supported via Blu ray disc or other media but not whn using HDMI IN cable.

But I might be completely off, Hifi is not really my thing :tongue:

Cheers,

Nico

Nico Henderijckx
(ex-Sony employee - fanboy forever)
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds about right i guess, but illogical on the fact of why lock out already supported decoding.  Early days i guess.