Join now - be part of our community!

competition question

SOLVED
PixelYourSoul
Explorer

competition question

Hi all,

I am new here and try to join the competition conceptual photography.

Every thing I write in the entry subject field seems to be wrong and I can't figure out why.

Can anyone please tell me what I shouls write in the -entry subject- box.

Thanks,

Ferdinand

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Quick update:

The fault wasn't your end, it appears several people have had a similar problem (but with no definate cause identified). The competition is closed but sincere apologies have been offered to you :slight_smile:

I wonder...why not upload your picture to your profile? (That way we can still see the hard work that went into your entry.)

Also there's another photo competition coming along soon, so please get involved and (just as important) please let us know if you experience any errors uploading / submitting entries again.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi there and welcome to the Community.

Sorry you had problems with entering.

When you say everything you wrote 'seems to be wrong' can you give a little more info?

(Although as you know that competition closed yesterday at 23:59 CET :cry: so I don't think we can help you a great deal :smileysad:)

PixelYourSoul
Explorer

Thanks for your reply.

The problem is:

I keep getting this message (after upload sequence, adding tag when posting):

Please correct the highlighted errors and try again.Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

The "highlighted errors" is the text entered in the "ENTRY SUBJECT" box. 

Pictures are added in account but I'm stuck at this error.

I had a lot of work to make the compostion for this photo to join the contest, but was not able to upload it because of the errors.

Now English is not my native lanqauge, but I guess what you fill in the subject entry box, is the name of the photo, or do I completely misunderstand it?

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi again

I haven't experienced those errors before on the site. Usually uploading photos here requires a name, a tag etc. but as you completed all those stages, and before the competition closed too you shouldn't have experienced any trouble.

If you can leave it with me for a little while I'll try and get back to you, if nothing else but to let you know it wasn't anything you were doing :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Quick update:

The fault wasn't your end, it appears several people have had a similar problem (but with no definate cause identified). The competition is closed but sincere apologies have been offered to you :slight_smile:

I wonder...why not upload your picture to your profile? (That way we can still see the hard work that went into your entry.)

Also there's another photo competition coming along soon, so please get involved and (just as important) please let us know if you experience any errors uploading / submitting entries again.