Join now - be part of our community!

Complaint procedure

anwarowais
Explorer

Complaint procedure

can someone advise me on how to contact sony complaints team?

I have tried 10 times to contact sony and agents only promise to call back and no one did.

My faith in sony is gone and i just want to write an official complaint to see if there is anyone in sony really cares about customer satisfaction.

19 REPLIES 19
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

@anwarowais Hi and welcome to the Community.

Is there anything that we may be able to help with?

Alternatively you could try writing to Sony Head Office at Weybridge, Surrey.

anwarowais
Explorer

Yes could u give a dirct phone i can ring as a last atempt before i write a complaint. I tried the customer support who only gave me false reassurance and false promises.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi

I don't have a direct phone number for you to ring for complaints.

If you tell us what the problem is we may be able to get someone to contact you though. :slight_smile:

anwarowais
Explorer

I have a faulty tv under warranty and i was sent an alternative tv and i was reassured that it will be wall mounted as my previous tv. The new tv is a different model that can not be mounted on my same brackets. Remounting it by an engineer will cost me 150 pounds and i cant see why i should pay for it when the problem is that sony could not provide me with the same tv. Either sony send an engineer to mount it back on the wall or collect this tv and give me what i paid for my TV 1750 pounds.

All the agents has promised to escalate it and ring me back and no one did.

Many thanks
Anwar

Sent from my iPad
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Ahhh ok, thanks fo letting us know.

I will escalate this for you - please be assured that someone will contact you. (It may take a couple of days.)

Are your contact details correct on your profile here?

Also do you have a case number from your contact with Sony?

anwarowais
Explorer

My mobile is ******** home number is******** and my case number is 12594130

Just to start, what u have told me that someone will contact me, is exactly what i have been told every time i contacted sony. With no luck!

Sent from my iPad

Edited for your safety:: Please don't post your personal details such as phone numbers on a public forum.:smileywink:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

No problem.

A few people have shared your concerns but have been pleasantly surprised when they are contacted by Sony after we have escalated something here.

You aren't contacting Sony on this forum, just volunteers and other members who may be able to help :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

@anwarowais Hi.

I have been informed that Sony have contacted you and have offered a repair to fix your TV.

Can you confirm this?

Thanks.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Sadly it looks like  @anwarowais won't be answering

but we can assume they are happy with our help and with the outcome.

Vive le forum! :slight_smile: