Join now - be part of our community!

Complaints Department - does one exist?

profile.country.en_GB.title
Betty99
Visitor

Complaints Department - does one exist?

Hi

I'm new to this forum and to be honest I'm hoping that this last port of call will actually get me somewhere.

I bought a Sony Vaio laptop in August this year. After a couple of weeks it stopped working and I contacted customer services several times.  After a lot of phone calls it was agreed that the laptop was faulty and would be collected and returned.

The laptop was collected and I was told that they would look at giving me a replacement.  This was then agreed.

I was promised a replacement and after several more phone calls I was finally told that there would not be a replacement sent out so I decided to go for a refund instead.

Since then I have lost count of the number of phone calls I have made to the Customer Service number, I have been promised a refund over and over again and it is now the end of November and there is still no refund.

I have no laptop and am out the best part of £500 and I cannot get any help or support from anyone at all.

I am now desperately trying to get hold of someone in customer service who can actually process my refund and not just tell me over and over again that they will do.

I hope that someone on this forum can help me once and for all.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi Betty99

Sorry to hear you've had some trouble with your Vaio.

I've escalated this for you,  hopefuly someone may be able to help or look into it more for you.

profile.country.en_GB.title
Betty99
Visitor

Thank you for that,

Any idea how long it will take as I've had it escalated before and spoken to a supervisor who promised to call me back and that was at the beginning of October.

I just don't get it, they've got the laptop and my money - all I want is the money back into my account 😞

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi again

Have you had any contact with Sony?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Betty99,

we have been advised that Sony support have emailed you on numerous occasions but as yet have not received a reply..:smileyconfused:

Could you confirm wether you have received the emails from Sony support please.?