Join now - be part of our community!

Contact details for complaints dept?

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
candell
New

Contact details for complaints dept?

Does anyone have any specific contact details for the complaints department? I have contacted the support team found via http://support.sony-europe.com/contacts/index.aspx?site=odw_en_GB but they are refusing to help at all, the guy I spoke to also told me that there is no complaints department at sony.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@DenB123 wrote:

Can you help advise me of the best way to escalate a complaint please?

I have been trying to contact Sony's Customer Service Department about a faulty cyber
shot camera. Was promised a phone call to resolve and have sent over 50 emails to customer support and no response or help
yet.

thanks

Blencogo has posted a reply in your other thread..

@Belncogo wrote:

Hi DenB123.

All I can suggest is that you write to one of the following: -

Sony Europe Limited,
The Heights,
Brooklands,
Weybridge,
Surrey, KT13 0XW

UK Customer Information Centre:
Sony United Kingdom a division of Sony Europe Limited
Jays Close
Viables
Basingstoke RG22 4SB
Telephone: +44 (0)845 6000 124

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.en_GB.title
StartTheCar
Contributor

If you can confirm what the product is, I would be happy to direct you to relevent contact centre and do what I can to make sure your issue is addressed.

Regards
Lee

profile.country.GB.title
candell
New

Thanks Lee, it is regarding a surround sound system I was advised to buy via calling the support number, I bought it and it turned out it wasn`t compatible with the rest of my system. I am now told that there is no record of the call and was simply told to buy another piece of kit.

profile.country.en_GB.title
StartTheCar
Contributor

If it’s not a guarantee issue (so not faulty or misbehaving in anyway) I am not sure there is a great deal my colleagues in the Customer Information Centre can do.  That being said, one would hope they would be a little more sympathetic than they appear to have been; sorry about that.

From the details you have provided my first port of call would be the supplying retailer.

Regards
Lee

Are you 100% sure its not compatable? I am happy to double check if you like.

DenB123
Explorer

I have been trying to contact Sony's Customer Service Department about a faulty cyber
shot camera. Was promised a phone call to resolve and have sent over 50 emails to customer support and no response or help
yet.

thanks

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@DenB123 wrote:

yet.

thanks

Blencogo has posted a reply in your other thread..

@Belncogo wrote:

Hi DenB123.

All I can suggest is that you write to one of the following: -

Sony Europe Limited,
The Heights,
Brooklands,
Weybridge,
Surrey, KT13 0XW

UK Customer Information Centre:
Sony United Kingdom a division of Sony Europe Limited
Jays Close
Viables