Join now - be part of our community!

Contact number for real customer service

jim812
Explorer

Contact number for real customer service

Can someone please give me a contact number to speak to someone who can actually help. I've sent numerous emails, which are never replied to and have called the 02073652810 number provided. I've also called 01932816000 which was given to me by flextronics and spoken to an absolutely useless member of sony's staff who just said ''I'd have to wait''. I've asked for callbacks but they're just constantly ignored. Sony's 'customer service' is disgusting and I'll never be buying another sony product again because of it

12 REPLIES 12
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Jim812,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..

If you post with details of your problem maybe someone from the community can help??

jim812
Explorer

My vaio laptop was collected for repair nearly a month ago now and I'm still waiting. Sony quotes 4-5 days for repair to be completed so a month is just ridiculous. No communication is ever given regarding why it takes so long other than "we're waiting for a part." All emails are just completely ignored and callbacks are never made. Is it Sony's aim to deflect customers from being able to talk to anyone in case they make a complaint? Seems that way. To top it off, it's to repair the laptop shell near the hinges for a second time due to clear design faults

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Thanks for the reply, I have passed your comments onto one of my contacts within Sony, if I get any feedback I'll update this thread..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Has anyone from Sony been in contact with you yet??

jim812
Explorer

I've spoken to someone from a foreign call centre, only by constantly ringing 01932 816000 until someone would do anything. Everyday day though I'm told that they'll be speaking to someone at sony hq in brussels and contacting me the following day and they never bother calling back. I ask to speak to a manager and he tells me he is the manager and there is nobody higher up than him and eventually hangs up on me when I say that I want the situation resolving today

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Thanks for the reply, let me see if my contact in Sony can investigate this for you..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi,

I have been made aware that Sony have been in contact with you yesterday to discuss your case & have offered you an alternative solution..

gajkathare
Explorer

Hi All,

I am facing the same issue with my Sony Vaio Laptop (SVP*). It is collected by Repari/warranty team and it is more than 10 working days and I have no feedback when it will be ready for collection. I have been sending emails to support team and calling (+44 (0) 2073652810) but there is no way I can reach a real person or get mail replies.

This is really pathetic service from Sony considering that I have spend upwarsd of !000£ for my top-end laptop.

Can someone help me how can I get status update of my laptop or escalate it.

Hoping to get positive response !!

Kind regards,

Gaj

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @gajkathare

I have escalated your reply on this thread to Sony Support for them to find out and contact you.  I doubt if they will pick up the escalation today, so its more than likely will be monday.

Cheers