Join now - be part of our community!

Designer Brilliance - Or Not?

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Designer Brilliance - Or Not?

I was watching Peter Andre's 60 minute makeover the other day and was delighted to see they had given the lady a Vaio Tap 20 as part of the makeover.

tap20a.jpg

The Unit looked great!

tap20b.jpg

I then nearly spat my coffee across the room when I saw the designer's brilliant storage solution for the keyboard ROFL.....

tap20c.jpg

I couldn't believe the 'brilliant' designer just stores the keyboard right on top of the screen, then proceeds to drag it across it to remove it LOL!

I personally wouldn't store a keyboard on top of a £900 unit. Also, couldn't they have spruced up the dilapidated looking wooden desk for her?

Too much time on my hands? Possibly lol

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I gave grave concerns - not for the VAIO, but for anyone who watches Peter Andre  :nauseated_face:

<Sorry, couldnt help it Jumpy>

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

LOL I had my eyes closed and was just listening....honest :yahoo:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Although I guess a keyboard coaster is marginally better than a coffee mug coaster.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Haha true.

If anyone wants the video to this exciting piece of television I am happy to stick it on youtube lol.

(Yes I did actually rewind and video it too - think I should call the nurse now)

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Maniacs....

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think this is the maniac.  Needs detaining under the mental health act !

There are many more idiots on YouTube doing similar.  Why dont these idiots grow a pair and actually do some good for a change.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

LOL

It's Bill Gates in a cunning disguise.