Join now - be part of our community!

Dont buy sony

drago9934
New

Dont buy sony

Hello there

I dont wanna say my name. Though I had two sony  phones. Full of problems this brand is. Dont buy sony. Reasons are simple. My first phone was: xperia m4 aqua. Problems were. Always shortage of memory. I tried new sd card but 0 effect since that android system took 70% of my memory. I kept getting messages of memory shortage. SD card didnt work out since phone had its own nature: Everything you downoad saves to internal memory:headshot. No memory there. 4gbs ROM , 2,3 gbs system memory. What are you left with... nothing. At his long last journey my xperia gave up. Motherboard died, reason? i dont know for some reason it started declining my sd card. Me being typicall eastern european citizen i stuck it with ductape. Ye it kept giving me errors of sd card not being recognized. Eventually moetheboard died. Bought new sony ( big mistake i think). Brand is xperia xa3 or 2 idk ultra went out january 2018. Make your guesses based on facts. I dont really care but my point is really Sony: you are FULL OF PROBLEMS, TRY HARDER ON MANUFACTURING OF PHONES. Your phones take 2-3 years and they are gone . I wont bother even editing this chat because you dont deserve it. Been using your phones for more than 5 years now. You are full of problems. Fix your memory. My new phone suddeny had black screen problem. Basically phone was on but I couldnt load the screen. It was being black. Had to do factory reset. Another fact: had this phone since august. Wise thought from me. If you cant do phones stick to ps4 goddam it. Hope Somone actually considers this message 

Good wishesh for you future

Dragomir 

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

The Xperia support page would be the best place to give this information. Here is the link for you.

Best wishes,

M