Join now - be part of our community!

Experia screen !!!! cracked again

SOLVED

Experia screen !!!! cracked again

Hi,

my newly new Sony Experia Z3 compact screen has cracked twice in 3 months.

My fitting a protective cover may have contributed as lots of reports on the internet on Experia screens cracking possibly due to overheating (just found out today - directed to them by Carphone Wharehouse).

The Experia Customer care phone  support in Gateshead was totally unhelpful and when I mentioned the possibility of a product fault as indicated by many online reports she told me to go back to Carphones Warehouse

Does anyone in Sony actually care ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi all,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..

Xperia, like PlayStation, have there own dedicated community so could I suggest you post your questions there as you are more likely to get better assistance on the dedicated Xperia support forum..

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RonTee
New

In answer to your question,

Sony do not care one jot!!!

They hava product which is clearly faulty - My z3 compact has cracked 3 times within 12 months.

3rd time whilst sitting in my pocket!!!!

I shall be returning to Samsung where I had no such problems.

Can only advise you to never touch a Sony product ever again.......

laslolikvidator
Explorer

From my experience, I found out that Xperia screens are poorly designed and are prone to cracking pretty often.

My waterproof Xperia M2 Aqua screen stopped working when I pictured myself underwater,

but they said it was just a malfunction and fixed it fairly quick.

I didn't have any problem whatsoever with Sony customer service.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi all,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..

Xperia, like PlayStation, have there own dedicated community so could I suggest you post your questions there as you are more likely to get better assistance on the dedicated Xperia support forum..

MatissN
New

I have to join the club, with self cracked screen. Model Z1 Experia. Used for 4 months

Same :laughing: