Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

Hey!

To celebrate that Sony’s Hawk Eye goal line technology is being introduced in the new Premier League season, I thought we should have a Sony Community Fantasy Football league!

Do we have any football fans here?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link you’ll need. You’ll need to sign up first and then you’ll be able to create your team.

Then each match day you’ll be given points based on clean sheets, goals, etc. You’ll be able to make subs and transfers throughout the season. You can find all the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

Once your team is created, you’ll be able to join the league.

Sony Community league code is: 948955-247252

Good luck everyone!

Do you think goal line technology will have an impact this year? Who are your picks for the top 4/bottom 3?

Tags (2)
424 REPLIES 424
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Well my subs all performed brilliantly this week- shame they don't count.... What a shambles:smileyrolleyes:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Catmambo - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  (sorry couldnt help it)  :slight_smile:

In general I did ok.  A couple of you guys did really really well indeed !  Im glad I swapped RVP for Rooney this week though, even though I wasnt going to.  But annoyed that I didnt keep Ramsey as Captain, as I have done on previous weeks.

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

@Catmambo wrote:

Well my subs all performed brilliantly this week- shame they don't count.... What a shambles:smileyrolleyes:

If some of your starting 11 didn't play, your subs have a chance of coming on :thumbsup:

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Yes but I have so many Stevie Wonders they all need substituting...

Quinnicus - ha, I messed up and took Ramsey off as the site said he was doubtful, the bugger then goes and lands 13 points or something....

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Well what a week!

LOL regarding Ramsey - I was going to get him on a transfer but also read he was75%

doubtful and chose Wilshere instead :slight_frown: :laughing:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well another week is underway.  Good luck to all.

Unfortunately for me, I will be taking a 4point hit straight away, due to an extra transfer :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

I forgot to change my captain but as it turns out he's scored so can't complain this week.

Its getting quite exciting :clown:

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the same coincidence.  I sold Gerrad this week - Who scored the first goal.  In turn, I bought Sturridge - Who scored the second goal.  So all is good.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Even so.....You sold Gerrard? :cry:

How could you! lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

Too many Liverpool players :slight_smile:  Thought Sturridge would gain me more points that Gerrard