Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

Hey!

To celebrate that Sony’s Hawk Eye goal line technology is being introduced in the new Premier League season, I thought we should have a Sony Community Fantasy Football league!

Do we have any football fans here?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link you’ll need. You’ll need to sign up first and then you’ll be able to create your team.

Then each match day you’ll be given points based on clean sheets, goals, etc. You’ll be able to make subs and transfers throughout the season. You can find all the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

Once your team is created, you’ll be able to join the league.

Sony Community league code is: 948955-247252

Good luck everyone!

Do you think goal line technology will have an impact this year? Who are your picks for the top 4/bottom 3?

Tags (2)
424 REPLIES 424
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

LOL I forgot to make my transfers before the 11:30 am deadline this morning. :cry:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jumpsuit wrote:

LOL I forgot to make my transfers before the 11:30 am deadline this morning. :cry:

How ?  You've had 2 weeks !!  ROFL 

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

:laughing:

I went for RVP and lesser players elsewhere, Regretting it already!

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Damage control I think - I seem to sub players just before they decide to perform....gah!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Whats wrong with RVP, as i have him as my captain as well

Edit : Hes just scored a penalty goal :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

There's nothing wrong with RVP :thumbsup: He's going to score and assist loads.

It's just is he worth the 5 extra million over another good striker who might score near what he does. And that 5 million could be used to score more points elsewhere in the team. Only time will tell!

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Been a very bad couple of weeks for me :slight_frown:

How's everyone else doing?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive been doing better than some of you guys, but generally not so good this week.  Im equal second (so I guess I havent done so bad). 

Im thinking of dropping my man forward.  Since Ive had him, hes done practically nothing.  I might give him another couple of weeks though.

Just worked it out, there is only 14 points difference between 2nd and 8th.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Think this week is definately the week to finally sell Bale lol.

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Yeah, i don't think he'll be scoring you points anytime soon :thumbsup:

Was so annoyed with my team i made 12 points worth of transfers already. So I'm going backwards before the weekend has started. :cry: