Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

Hey!

To celebrate that Sony’s Hawk Eye goal line technology is being introduced in the new Premier League season, I thought we should have a Sony Community Fantasy Football league!

Do we have any football fans here?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link you’ll need. You’ll need to sign up first and then you’ll be able to create your team.

Then each match day you’ll be given points based on clean sheets, goals, etc. You’ll be able to make subs and transfers throughout the season. You can find all the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

Once your team is created, you’ll be able to join the league.

Sony Community league code is: 948955-247252

Good luck everyone!

Do you think goal line technology will have an impact this year? Who are your picks for the top 4/bottom 3?

Tags (2)
424 REPLIES 424
Anonymous
Not applicable

What the .....  3 players injuryed and 1 doubtful !!! 

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

wow, interesting first week...! Even got some points on the board...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope I catchup - Doubled my points so far today.  I didnt know how to change the field layout (so standard 4,4,2) but ill look into it next games.

If I could give 2 Kudos to Drewde I would - this is fun :slight_smile:

kee-lo_

I've been playing for around 7 years now and have enjoyed it season in season out.
profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

I always find myself being really invested in most matches. I wouldn't care about them if i wasn't doing FF. Watched the Chelsea game yesterday hoping Hazard(my captain) would score. He didn't. :slight_frown:

There's always Wednesday! 

tweety2b
Ex Commander (Was always on)

Lol I made a team of 90% Belgian players and then took out Vertonghen as he was doubtful.

I replaced him with a UK player who got 0 points and instead Vertonghen played anyway and got 6 points.

So I ended up being8th instead of 4th 😞

Nico Henderijckx
(ex-Sony employee - fanboy forever)
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

That's one better than me in 9th at the moment :laughing:

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just about to reply back and say - your not in 9th - then I checked... YOU ARE !!! 

One thing im trying to figure out are - who are the top 3 ?

Also, whats happened to Faith?  On a lowly 14 points :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Yes lol

I think I can feel some transfers coming on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I cannot seem to figure out how to change the formation of the players from 4,4,2 ???