Join now - be part of our community!

Favourite Songs / Music

Anonymous
Not applicable

Favourite Songs / Music

Do any of you ever get a song or music stuck in your head and that you just have to play it over and over and over and over again?

Well I do - And my latest is Emili Sande - Read All About it (Part 3)

Also, does your taste in music change depending on your mood?

33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Crazy frog phase wasnt too bad, until political correctness came in and started censoring certain dangly bits - whcih was also a serious song too (on top of sales for ringtones etc)

Anonymous
Not applicable

This song always gives me shivers. I love it so much - and she is also one of my all time favourite singers.

Delta Goodrem - Together We Are One.

Anonymous
Not applicable

A couple Irish Songs - Re : Troubles

Cara Dillon - There Were Roses

Red Militant - Irish Citizens Army

Anonymous
Not applicable

And this one is up there with my All Time Favourite !

Hunters and Collectors - Holy Grail

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

This was my favourite back in the 80's. I had a brief spell in Oban Scotland training to be a Taxidermist. In the evenings I would walk 3 miles to the local pub listening to this choon on constant repeat via my Sony Walkman. My journey back to the house was always much less enjoyable and I frequently fell down a nearby ditch or cattle grid!! :dizzy:

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

Anyone old enough to remember this one? Just been scanning through my archives and found it quite by chance. Can't get the damn thing out my head now!

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

Another all time favourite from the 80's, I still have the 12 inch of this which is very rare nowadays!

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

I forgot to post a song that accurately represents me and my life thus far.

Its such a powerful and moving song with lyrics that would even make Andrew Lloyd Webber weep

with sheer joy at the beauty of the poetry displayed.

Every time I sing it in public I get looks of astonishment at its pure, unabated majesty :slight_smile:

Anonymous
Not applicable

OMFG That is absolutely funny as.  I was in histerics at that song and video !!

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

I'm glad the dramatic build up I gave it worked rofl