Join now - be part of our community!

Favourite Songs / Music

Anonymous
Not applicable

Favourite Songs / Music

Do any of you ever get a song or music stuck in your head and that you just have to play it over and over and over and over again?

Well I do - And my latest is Emili Sande - Read All About it (Part 3)

Also, does your taste in music change depending on your mood?

33 REPLIES 33
profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

Jumpsuit that's priceless! Thanks for posting, I'll be sure to download a copy from YouTube!

onlyfatrabbit.com.jpg

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

skunkwire.com.jpg

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

themetapicture.com.jpg

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

ROFL

I suppose it would be inappropriate to tell the famous "Wear the fox hat" joke here. :laughing:

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

I've been listening to this a lot lately. 

And this classic :cool:

david_gary_0828
Explorer

I like old songs, such as Yesterday once more, My heart will go on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

That fox song that you posted @jumpsuit is still on my favourites list in YouTube.

Heres another:

This song was is sung from a tune from a Simpsons episode.

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

I find this song quite catchy.., the words are dead easy to remember. Shame Hollywood had't offered him the part of Michael Myers in Halloween, this guy's face is well scary!!

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

I like this one too, it by Ylvis.., this is the same duo of brothers who produced 'What Does the Fox Say' (The Fox)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok - lets add another.  This one is sung by an Australiam signer: Shannon Noll.  

What About Me: