Join now - be part of our community!

Give us 1440p on PS5

profile.country.GB.title
JackCowan_
New

Give us 1440p on PS5

I think I speak for a lot of owners of a PS5 and I know I’m not the first but allow us to be able to use 1440p on your console! I know it’s capable of doing it and I know it would make so many users happy knowing they can get the best out of the games they love, I know you said that if enough people asked for it we’d get it but there’s been nothing since about it when there’s a clear massive group of people and owners of both PS5 and 1440p monitors who bought one thinking they could be able too, especially when Microsoft’s Xbox has been doing this for years, frankly it’s a joke and it needs sorting, it’s been nearly 6 month now and nothing on the matter, even a update with a date as to when it’s due or something, people spend a lot of money on the games, consoles, accessories etc because they love the experiences they give, so why not give them what they want...

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

This is the Community for Sony Electronics and Mobiles. For anything related to Sony PlayStation the team can be contacted via support here or on Twitter @AskPS_UK.

Best wishes,

Sean