Join now - be part of our community!

Hello again to those who know me.

profile.country.en_IE.title
Paul-Wickham
Visitor

Hello again to those who know me.

Hello chaps how are the hardworking experts here doing, I know Faith has been all over the place having all sorts of fun. Anyhow most of you know I have a thing for playing with swords and thought you may like to see me in action. The link is to a mock promo I produced along with October Eleven Pictures. This will be shown across the water to some major film dudes who want to work with us...might have mentioned it before.

Anyway enjoy

http://vimeo.com/33193274

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hey, thanks Paul.

Pleased to see you are still enjoying yourself!

Hope you have an enjoyable Xmas and it's good to hear from you again.

:wink:

Paul-Wickham
Visitor

Cheers Blencogo, Seasons Greetings to you and yours. I have a Fanetec Steering Wheel and Pedal set up wrapped and waiting for me Xmas day, so enjoyable Xmas day ensured  :laughing:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Paul,

thanks for sharing the link, hope the mock promo works wonders for you across the pond..

When you hit it big don't forget to send the limo round to pick us up for your movie premier night..:smileywink:

Paul-Wickham
Visitor

Hey Thalamus, actually I have a premier coming up for another project I was involved in with the same production company so looking forward to that. But yes if this one comes to fruition a whole different  ball game. Sure you guys get quite enough of the high life as it is. Unless of course Sony may like to invest :laughing: