Join now - be part of our community!

Horrible support, useless E4dual

SOLVED
pvoutsis
New

Horrible support, useless E4dual

Hi, last September I bought a E4 Dual. Untill today, the device stopped working four times. Two times the technical support reload the software, the third time they changed the whole electronic circuit but the problem appeared again and I send the device to technical support for the fourth time. Every time, the repair process took three weeks long. After the fourth repair they made a mistake and send me a device from an other customer. I'm really tired and fed up. From a company like "sony" I would expect a better way to deal with the problems and the frustration that the useless product I 've bought, created to me.

Polivios Voutsis

Greece

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi pvoutsis,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..

Xperia, like PlayStation, have there own dedicated community so could I suggest you post your questions, complaint there as you are more likely to get better assistance on the dedicated Xperia support forum..

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi pvoutsis,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..

Xperia, like PlayStation, have there own dedicated community so could I suggest you post your questions, complaint there as you are more likely to get better assistance on the dedicated Xperia support forum..