Join now - be part of our community!

How do I ask a "How to" question ?

SOLVED
Ady..G
Explorer

How do I ask a "How to" question ?

So I want to know something about my NX50 camera. I go to the correct forum (I think), but there is no option to post a new message.

http://community.sony.co.uk/t5/How-Tos-FAQs-Cameras-Camcorders/tkb-p/ca_en_5

Is it possible to ask "How to" questions via this forum, and if so, where should these be posted?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi Ady..G and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

The How To section is for information and guides on 'How To' do certain things with your camera, posted by Sony staff etc.

If you want to ask a question about your camera or how to do something specific with it you can post a new thread in the Alpha & NEX forum or Cybershot forum here

Click on the relevant section then you will see 'New Message' at the top of the post list. Click that and then you can create a new post. :slight_smile:

13-08-2013 13-01-03.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

The How To section is for information and guides on 'How To' do certain things with your camera, posted by Sony staff etc.

If you want to ask a question about your camera or how to do something specific with it you can post a new thread in the Alpha & NEX forum or Cybershot forum here

Click on the relevant section then you will see 'New Message' at the top of the post list. Click that and then you can create a new post. :slight_smile:

13-08-2013 13-01-03.jpg

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@jumpsuit wrote:

13-08-2013 13-01-03.jpg

Hi Ady..G,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

In addition to jumpsuits post above you may also find the FAQs - How to use the Community. of interest..

evaaries
Explorer

There is no option on the PC pages to ask a question. I can't see where to write my question, I could only write via this board. Why is it hidden or so difficult to find?  I want ask a question about my laptop problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Does this help you in anyway?  Your not the first person to ask this question im afraid, therefore this may need looking at.

http://community.sony.co.uk/t5/General-chat/How-where-do-you-post-a-message-for-an-issue-with-a-sony...

Cheers