Join now - be part of our community!

How do Iget in touch with Sony?

profile.country.sv_SE.title
Akhenaten939
Visitor

How do Iget in touch with Sony?

I have tried to get in touch with Sony through the Swedish website for a support issue after the telephone line closed. On some pages there is an icon with an envelope and a text saying Contact sony by phone or mail, and on other pages there is reference to an online form, but each time I click these I get back to the page where you are asked ti first look in the support pages. If I ask for support for Vaio a window opens asking for serial number, but it will not accept the serial number of my Vaio Z. I know the number is correct, I have tried several times. So I have to use the option stating that I do not have the number available. It all only leads back to the page where I was to start with, I never find an e-mail address or a web form to fill in. It is extremely irritating and unfriendly towards a customer who paid around €3,000 for a Sony notebook! They obviously do not want people to contact them. Anyone know a workaround?

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Akhenaten939.

How old is your Vaio Z?  Is it over 2 years old?

If it is out of warranty or not registered, you will need to telephone Vaio Support because email and chat support is not available unless your Vaio is on the Warranty database.

För produktsupport efter försäljning kan du ringa oss på:08 58 769 220

Öppettider   : Måndag-fredag 09:00-18:00 (lokal tid)

http://www.sony.se/support/sv/contacts/vaio

If that fails, come back and post your problem here or we will try some other way to get to Sony!

:thinking:

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Apologies - I have just read your other question.

If you bought Your VPCZ13Z9E when it was first released, it could now be just over 2 years old and you will need to phone the out-of-warranty number.

Were you given a Case Number by Vaio Support when you last spoke to them?

Can you confirm the date of purchase and I will try to get a message to Vaio Support for you.  Are your contact details up to date?

:thinking: