Join now - be part of our community!

KLM Flying Blue sony rewards not available to UK customers

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
tali_abdn
Visitor

KLM Flying Blue sony rewards not available to UK customers

Why am I unable to spend my flying blue points on any Sony products?

The site takes you to a page where there is no UK option -> http://www.sony-flyingblue.com/

Why?????

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi tali_abdn,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Best I can suggest is that you contact the sony flying blue organiser & ask them why..:smileyconfused:

Here is a link to their - Contact Us

If you receive a reply could you please post again because it may help others..:smileywink:

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi tali_abdn,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Best I can suggest is that you contact the sony flying blue organiser & ask them why..:smileyconfused:

Here is a link to their - Contact Us

If you receive a reply could you please post again because it may help others..:smileywink:

tweety2b
Ex Commander (Was always on)

This is the info I got from our marketing team 😉

KLM is responsible for The “Sony – Flying Blue” programme and they have chosen in which countries it’s rolled out. You can ask all your related questions at the following website: http://www.sony-flyingblue.com/?lid=2&tc=Form&fid=5

Kindest regards,

Nico

Nico Henderijckx
(ex-Sony employee - fanboy forever)
tali_abdn
Visitor

Nico, thanks for the info however when I click on your link I just get the front page asking me to select a country (no UK option). There are no other support type links on this page which is what I wanted to raise the question.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

tali_abdn wrote:

There are no other support type links on this page which is what I wanted to raise the question.

The link that I posted above should allow you to contact the KLM/Sony team..:smileyconfused:

tali_abdn
Visitor

Have you visited the site before or maybe live in a country that it supports?

When I click on your link I only get the main page with a list of countries to select. No UK. Do u get something different?

Regardless, I went in via the Sweden link and got the email address via the FAQ.

Thanks,

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Have you visited the site before or maybe live in a country that it supports?

Yes I had visited the site & I'm UK based..

What I did was simply click on Bulgaria, followed by FAQ's in the top right..

Once the FAQ's page had loaded I scrolled to the bottom to find the 'Contact Us' link..

However not to worry as you seem to have found a way to contact the KLM team now..:smileyhappy: