Join now - be part of our community!

LAST POST FIRST

profile.country.GB.title
leotroll

LAST POST FIRST

The latest post on general chat ,relating to cashback problems.i know it would definitely be easier for me, if the thread ran from newest post to the oldest post, rather than oldest to new,especially when the thread is long  running for  years. Dont know how anyone feels about this?

It does'nt look particularly good for Sony when the cashback problem thread runs from 2014

It would definitely be fantastic for the say hello thread,with the newest members being displaid first ,would definitey be easier to access new members. 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

For me personally, I prefer the way it is.  You can always jump to the last post anyhow, by clicking on the link "Latest post". 

I did have a look in the profile settings and thought there might be a way to customise this individually - but alas you cannot.

Looking around at other Lithium based forums, this posting way is normal.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
leotroll

Hi : I guess i just see things differently.   Today it's a one click world.  When i clicked on the say hello thread for new members i expected to be faced with a list of the latest members, not a list of members from 2006 ,then also have to click again to arrive at the list of newest members,just seems uneccesary and inefficent, it also makes the site look dated. Of course its a matter of personal preference. 

Thanks for responding .

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hiya :slight_smile:

I think everyone will have their own personal preferences.

As you'd probably expect I quite like the way the forum is in terms of viewing posts. :yahoo:

Again, clicking Latest post always helps.

Also if new members have searched for a solution and have posted in an old thread its always handy for us to see that in the forum thread list as a latest post so they don't get ignored. :slight_smile: