Join now - be part of our community!

Mrd-1000x bracket broken

profile.country.SA.title
ross_diadame
Explorer

Mrd-1000x bracket broken

I have bought this headphone 10 months ago here in Saudi Arabia. Noticed noise cancelling becoming poorer few months before. I found out about the crack after seeing some posts online 3weeks ago. My serial no is within the defective range. I went to the service center here and they refused to fix it. I brought it nack to the retail shop and they contacted me after a week saying sony refused to accept it as manufacturing defect. I emailed Sony-MEA and received same reply. I contacted Sony UK and although they acknowledge the issue, they advised me to contact my region. Does anyone has the same problem in MEA region? Or anyone know who to contact, main customer service perhaps? TIA

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Ross,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

You have been advised correctly and will need to get in touch with the Sony MEA team for further help. They can be contacted here.

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

profile.country.SA.title
ross_diadame
Explorer

I already did. They replied 3 times but when I asked if they can contact the head office or other regions who are aware of the issue, they didn't reply anymore. Its been 2 weeks since.