Join now - be part of our community!

offer z3 plus redundant accessories handset bot supplied January 2016

profile.country.GB.title
andytrevorcowley
Explorer

offer z3 plus redundant accessories handset bot supplied January 2016

I was told XA ULTRA be available lime gold in JULY. And I was going to get a good deal following aborted January 2016 order fir copper z3+ and free exchange of matching accessories bought in utmost good faith still new in original packaging

As the z3plus is still in its infancy ( just seven months since June 2015 launch) and now obsolete ; does anybody out there want a new copper Scr 30 cover and DK52 DOCK CHARGER?? As New in original packaging??? 

I bought them in good faith following order confirmation for Z3 plus at price 239.20 discounted. this order for z3+ did not materialise ( breach of contract) so I am icontact with Jack Hurst customer relations expecting XA ULTRa. Soon and free replacement accessories as compensation for failure to supply original intended product

I will take no crap it is a matter of contract law WGICH sony mobile brreached having sent order confirmation 

cif you want the z3 plus cover and dk52 dock please speak with customer relations reference aborted z3 plus order Jan 2016 and sta're interest in style cover and dk52 charger for z3 plus copper 

a

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi andytrevorcowley,
welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..

Your best bet would be to post your message in the Xperia Support forum were hopefully someone will be interested..

profile.country.GB.title
andytrevorcowley
Explorer

I tried but I have been banned from using this site
Duplicate I don't.understand
Can you please help and post my.message for.me.
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@andytrevorcowley wrote:
Can you please help and post my.message for.me.

Hi,

no unfortunately I don't think it would be right for me to post on another forum on yours or any other users behalf..

profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi Andy,

Please post over on the Sony Mobile forum here

Thanks,

Pascale_F

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@Pascale_F I had already advised that Andy post in the Xperia Support Forum but he states that he is currently banned!!